Speed your leads into Salesforce: a free, quick, highly accurate scanner app
A must-have for every Salesforce user
Smooth, Simple Scans
Clean and intuitive UI
Two taps and you’re good
Empower Your Phone
Export the data to your contact list
Speed the buyer’s journey
No use limits!
Scan cards and load your CRM with leads
Simply scan business cards straight into Salesforce
Get out your cards. Scan them with your iPhone or Android device. Do up to 4 in one shot. That's it. You’re all set. Our proprietary OCR digitization process gives you unrivalled 99% accuracy. Data is digitized and uploaded to your Salesforce CRM account, and stored in the app.
Use immediately in Salesforce
All your scanned cards/contacts are instantly uploaded to a single review page in Salesforce. From here, you can update the data if you want, and then allocate and use the contacts. Cards to data to lead nurturing: easy!
Your contacts at your fingertips
All scanned card data is saved to a searchable contact list in the app for easy access anywhere, anytime. You can also export any or all contacts to your phone’s contact list.
Business card scanning and data for CRM…
of business cards received by Salesforce users are never added to Salesforce
faster than manually inputting the data into Salesforce
saved monthly by the average user vs. manual input
Easy to Set Up & Use
Absolute Privacy and Security
All communication between your devices and our server is encrypted. We’re not able to identify any of your contact data. Likewise, we treat your scanned contacts as carefully as if they were our own. And we do not sell or disclose this data to any third party.
Download Scan to Salesforce Free Now
Executive FAQ on the Best Salesforce Business Card Scanner App
- Q: How do I get started?
- First, your organization must be in the US, Canada or Singapore and using Salesforce Sales Cloud Professional Edition or above (Lightning). The Salesforce administrator needs to install the Scan to Salesforce app from AppExchange (test it in the sandbox if necessary). After installation, download the iOS or Android app and start scanning. Refer to our user guide or feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Q: Who makes the app?
- Scan to Salesforce is made by Sansan, Inc., Japan’s leading provider of business card-based contact management solutions. Sansan is committed to turning encounters into innovation. Sansan’s a popular company in domestic and foreign media, owing to its unique solutions for companies and businesspeople. We use AI, machine learning, and deep analysis to facilitate communication and success.
- Q: Does Salesforce approve?
- Yes, they do. The app is on Salesforce AppExchange. Scan to Salesforce has taken care of the challenge of finding a simple (and free) business card scanner compatible with Salesforce. Not only that, Sansan’s namesake product, which creates a proprietary corporate database of business card assets, has a simple integration with the Salesforce CRM.
- Q: Is my business card data secure? Can anyone else access it?
- We maintain all business card data in a secure, consigned relationship with our customers. We do not disclose your data to any third parties. Security on your side is your and your organization’s responsibility. Scanned card data is uploaded to your organization’s Salesforce account, for which your organization sets the access permissions.